Wednesday, May 6, 2009

bottom job


Cinco de Mayo, 2009

Either way's bottom job is officially underway. It hasn't been easy; dodging showers and boat yard bullies is taxing. Speaking of taxing, I'm grateful to have our taxes in the right hands and underway as well!

Happy 40th birthday to our awesome friend RJ!! You rock and we love you! Leaving Sausalito was even harder now that you guys live there. At least we got to celebrate June's 40th birthday at the best Sushi place in the bay the night before we left!!



I also had the sheer pleasure of taking a walk with my great friends Claire and Greg Bell today. They inspire people for a living http://waterthebamboo.com/ and I'm telling you, they are the real deal.

Today also marked the 8th anniversary of my dad's sudden death. Life is so fleeting, and nothing brings that home more than death. His death, and the death of my step dad 13 years ago have made me interested in really slowing life down as much as possible. Now you know why sailing appeals to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment